Summary: Operates multi line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In addition to detailed responsibilities listed below, receptionist would serve as an assistant to the project managers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route to appropriate personnel
- Welcome on-site visitors and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain field and shop employee attendance.
- Assist accounts receivable specialists with billing.
- Open mail and route to appropriate personnel.
- Route incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Make travel arrangements for personnel.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Send faxes, memos, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Give employment candidates applications as they come in and route appropriately.
- Routes all credit card receipts, time off requests, reimbursements to proper individuals
- Send accounts receivable invoices to customers.
- Send correspondence to customers as necessary to update accounts
- Complete customer documents (AIA documents, w9’s, credit references, contracts, sub-contracts, sending copy of business tax license).
- Apply invoice payments
- Print reports for accounts receivable meetings.
- Assists management with administrative duties.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Outlook Contact Management systems; Internet Explorer Internet software; MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. ,
Job Status: Full Time