GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Carpenters to join our staff to work on projects in the Dalton GA area. Possible candidates should have at least 2 years of previous experience. We have a strong commitment to customer service, values and integrity.
Please call 865-724-2183
- At least 2 years of experience
- Must have all basic tools.
- Bend Conduit
- Read a tapemeasure
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various height
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
- Have standard PPE such as hard, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, and steel toe boots
Pay will be based on experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Dalton GA area. Interview and Hire can be done in same day for the right candidate. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full time positions with benefits!
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and professional references for consideration. If you do not have a resume, please forward your contact information and how much experience you do have as well as your salary requirements.
No Per Diem is offered
Job Status: Full Time