GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Commercial Electricians & Electrician Helpersto join our staff to work on projects in the Chattanooga, TN area. Electricians should have at least 2 years of previous electrical experience in commercial projects.
- At least 2 years of experience on commercial jobs
- Must have experience installing panels, running/bending pipe, working off of blueprints, pulling wire etc.
- Labeling, pulling cabling and termination of Category cable, fiber optics and various other wiring disciplines.
- This position includes the testing and troubleshooting of wiring problems. Server room build outs and smart hands work.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Must have all tools including drills. Basic Tool List: Testing meters, wire snips, wire strippers, insulated screwdrivers, hammer, tape measure, socket set, pliers, channel locks, level, sheet rock saw, breaker finder,
Electrician Helpers Requirements:
- Have a desired to learn electrician trade
- Able to assist electrician with all manner of work. Gathering supplies, pulling wires, holding ladders, cleaning up, reading blueprints and schematics.
- Follow directions of electrician in charge
- Have basic tools and safety equipment. Tool List: Screwdriver, hammer, side cutters, wire strippers, adjustable pliers, tape measure, level, needle nose pliers, razor knife, tool belt, steel toed boots, safety glasses, and hard hat.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Certification or Vocational school graduate.
Shift: Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Chattanooga, TN area.
You may also call our office at (865) 724-2183 to speak with our personnel recruiter
Job Status: Full Time