GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Commercial Electricians & Electrician Helpersto join our staff to work on projects in the Knoxville, TN area. Electricians should have at least 2 years of previous electrical experience in commercial projects.
- At least 2 years of experience on commercial jobs
- Must have experience installing panels, running/bending pipe, working off of blueprints, pulling wire etc.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Must have all tools including drills. Basic Tool List: Testing meters, wire snips, wire strippers, insulated screwdrivers, hammer, tape measure, socket set, pliers, channel locks, level, sheet rock saw, breaker finder,
Electrician Helpers Requirements:
- Have a desired to learn electrician trade
- Able to assist electrician with all manner of work. Gathering supplies, pulling wires, holding ladders, cleaning up, reading blueprints and schematics.
- Have basic tools and safety equipment. Tool List: Screwdriver, hammer, side cutters, wire strippers, adjustable pliers, tape measure, level, needle nose pliers, razor knife, tool belt, steel toed boots, safety glasses, and hard hat.
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Certification or Vocational school graduate.
Shift: Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
Benefits:GEAR LLC, offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Safety Training
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Knoxville, TN area. Interview and Hire can be done in same day for the right candidate. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full time positions with benefits!
You may also call our office at (865) 724-2183 to speak with our personnel recruiter
Job Status: Full Time