Have you helped remodel commercial retail projects? Looking to get into the industry? Needing a new project to work on? Do you have the skills to pay the bills?
GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Commercial Electrician to join our staff to work on projects in the Chattanooga, TN area. Journeyman Electricians should have at least 5 years of previous electrical experience in commercial projects We have a strong commitment to customer service, values, and integrity.
Then go ahead and CLICK APPLY NOW. Pay is starting at $18/hr and only goes up based on experience.
We are looking for hardworking and motivated job seekers to come aboard our new project. Must have experience in the electrician field, tools, PPE, and reliable transportation. There is no per diem and looking for local candidates only. We have lots of openings so if you and your buddies sound like this is for you go on and apply today.
- At least 5 years of experience on commercial jobs
- Must have experience installing panels, running/bending pipe, working off of blueprints, pulling wire etc.
- Labeling, pulling cabling and termination of Category cable, fiber optics and various other wiring disciplines.
- This position includes the testing and troubleshooting of wiring problems. Server room build outs and smart hands work.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches, and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Must have all tools including drills. Basic Tool List: Testing meters, wire snips, wire strippers, insulated screwdrivers, hammer, tape measure, socket set, pliers, channel locks, level, sheetrock saw, and breaker finder
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various height
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Often works individually with little supervision as well as in team environments.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately when dealing with customers, other departments, and/or personnel at all levels.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
- Have standard PPE such as hard, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, and steel toe boots
Shift: Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Chattanooga, TN area. Interview and Hire can be done on the same day for the right candidate. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full-time positions with benefits!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
$18 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time