GEAR LLC is looking to hire experienced Iron Workers to join our staff to work on projects in the Parris Island, SC area. Possible candidates should have at least 5 years of previous experience.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Must have hand tools
- Must be able to read blue prints
- Must be capable of putting machines together and breaking them down
- Must have OSHA 10
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various height
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
- Have standard PPE such as hard, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, and steel toe boots
Please call to speak to a recruitment specialist 865-724-2184
Pay will be based on experience.
Job Status: Full Time