GEAR LLC, has an opening for a Machine Operator. This job covers a wide range of job assignments that are involved in manufacturing production and/or the operation of relatively unsophisticated processing equipment.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday at an automotive plant. Must have safety equipment and be able to follow directions and work quickly to keep up with a fast paced environment. This is a physical position that will require to lift & move up to 50 lbs by yourself.
GEAR LLC would like to talk to you about your previous experience in manufacturing, warehouse, or construction experience?
Looking to learn new skills to advance your career?
Or are willing to put in an honest day’s laborer and reap the rewards of working with your hands?
Then CLICK APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
- Follow all safety, quality and manufacturing policies, procedures and practices as instructed.
- Works closely with other team members to ensure the line is running to peak performance in terms of output and producing a quality product.
- Ensure quality product is being produced via continuous visual assessment and completing quality checks as specified.
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and good manufacturing practices are met.
- Responsible for ensuring your machine is functioning properly and producing quality material.
- Work with maintenance, quality control, etc. to resolve issues.
- Perform a complete inspection of your machine daily.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision.
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, dusty, and noisy industrial environment.
- Willing and able to work any shift, including nights, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess basic math and reading skills.
- Able to effectively communicate utilizing both verbally and written skills.
- Secure working in a high-speed production environment.
- Ability to move/lift up to 50 lbs. at various times.
- Successful completion of a drug screen, & background check.
- Two or more years of prior experience in production manufacturing preferred.
Shift: Must be able to work Monday - Friday & Some Saturdays. Overtime will be required as needed.
GEAR LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
So now that you made it all the way to the end of the job description what are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY NOW and shift your career into GEAR!
Job Status: Full Time