GEAR LLC is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our staff. Candidates should have at least 3 years of previous maintenance experience in manufacturing plants. We have a strong commitment to customer service, values, and integrity.
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Doing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and getting back up online, creating and building parts preferred experience with OPEM machines
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU THEN CLICK APPLY NOW, WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU SHORTLY
Shifts available: Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant’s facility equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during machine service
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Follow Lock Out/Tag-out procedures
- Log all steps are taken, troubleshooting techniques, and follow up instructions in CMMS
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various height
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Often works individually with little supervision as well as in team environments.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately when dealing with customers, other departments, and/or personnel at all levels.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
- Have standard PPE such as hard, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, and steel toe boots
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Preferred Certification or Vocational school graduate.
Benefits: GEAR LLC, offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Safety Training
Qualifications/Training: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in math and reading; good written and verbal communication skills; and strong problem-solving skills. Candidates shall successfully complete a training program and applicable qualification requirements. New hires shall demonstrate satisfactory performance during the new hire probationary period.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Lenoir City, TN area. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full-time positions with benefits!
WOW! You made it all the way down here hopefully, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. So what are you waiting for CLICK APPLY NOW, we are already talking to candidates about this role, don’t let this opportunity pass by.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job Status: Full Time