The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant’s facility equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during machine service
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Qualifications and RequirementsThe candidate should be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized. Must be a team player with good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential.
Job Status: Full Time