Manufacturing and Production
GEAR LLC, has an opening for a Machine Operator. This job covers a wide range of job assignments that are involved in manufacturing production and/or the operation of relatively unsophisticated processing equipment.
These are entry-level roles in a clean environment. If you are looking for work go ahead and CLICK APPLYnow and submit your application.
Description: Unloads workpieces from containers onto platform/table for preparation to close cages. Sets up and operates power press that shapes or assembles metal, by crimping, shaping, locking, staking, or press fitting. Aligns workpiece against fixtures under ram as specified. Operates controls operate ram that shapes parts, press parts together, separates parts, or compresses parts preparatory to assembly. May tend machine equipped with multiple rams or automatic positioning device. As required, operates a semi-automatic machine or manually loads cage with roller bearings for cone re-assembly prior to closing cages. Inspects cage for conformity to specification using gauges, calipers or other devices.
Overall Purpose: Set up and operate power press that shapes or assembles metal by crimping, shaping, locking, staking or press fitting.
- Machine operation
- Cleaning parts
- Load finished parts onto racks
- Pull stock
- General manufacturing or warehouse work
- Follow safety guidelines and compliance of production standards
- Any other activity that might be required of the employee at any given time
Physical Demands & Frequency:
- Ability to stand for extended period of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive or short-cycle work
- Frequent lifting, reaching, and handling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Limited climbing on step stools or platforms.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
Shift: Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Overtime will be required as needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES to the Mascot, TN area. Interview and Hire can be done in the same day for the right candidate. Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. These are full-time positions with benefits!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: $9.75 to $11/hour
$9.75 to $11 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time