GEAR LLC is looking for experienced Millwrights in the Mascot, TN to Knoxville, TN area.
The successful candidates must have a solid work history. If you have relevant experience in a heavy industrial environment and describe yourself as mechanically inclined, dependable, and can demonstrate a strict adherence to safety and quality procedures GEAR LLC may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
~~~~~~~~~~CLICK APPLY NOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The successful Millwright will also possess the following qualifications:
- Previous work experience in the field of Industrial Equipment Maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to interpret and apply written and numerical information from a drawing or blueprint.
- Weld and applying sound welding principles and safe operating procedures
- Ability to use a cutting torch applying safe operating procedures
- Ability to read dial indicators and measuring instruments with a variety of increments
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex machinery
- Ability to use of measuring instruments (tape, scale, squares etc.)
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with others (giving and receiving direction) and work independently and unsupervised
- Must have own tools
- Physically demanding position requiring the ability to regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds
The Millwright will perform the following duties:
- Dismantle, install, assemble, troubleshoot, repair, align, and maintain upsetters, shears, blasters, cranes conveyors, extrusion presses and other related equipment
- Install and maintain compressed air, natural gas, water and sewer lines within the facility.
- Install and troubleshoot motors, drives, starters and IO/circuits
- Perform minor repairs such as replacing fuses, light sockets, b, lbs and switches
- Preventive maintenance
- Fabrication and welding
- Install robot and select programs
Come join our winning team as we work together to build the right solutions for our customers. In addition to competitive wages and a medical benefits package, the company offers opportunities for work nationwide as this company has clients and projects all over this great country.
WOW! You made it all the way down here hopefully, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. So what are you waiting for CLICK APPLY NOW, we are already talking to candidates about this role, don’t let this opportunity pass by.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Pay: $18 to $20/hour
$18 to $20 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time