GEAR LLC is looking for a Parts Manager in the Knoxville, TN area. This role is working with equipment, sales, parts inventory and management of service technicians. This is a great opportunity to grow your career into management level with a company that is growing and looking for someone to stay and continued growing with the company.
Have you worked in customer service management?
Do you take pride in working with your hands and fixing small engines?
Well, then you need to have a conversation with me.
CLICK APPLY NOWand submit your resume
Manage the day to day functions and responsibilities of the service department for a full-service outdoor power equipment (small engine) sales/service dealership located in Maryville, TN. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing crucial changes in process and procedure to achieve both personal and company goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interact directly with customers daily
- Manage others within the department
- Work to improve the overall efficiency of the department and its staff
- Evaluate service job orders for both commercial and residential clients
- Prepare estimates regularly with both service technicians and customers
- Receive new equipment and coordinate assembly in a timely manner
- Keep service department safe, clean, orderly and organized
- Process necessary parts orders with the in-house parts department
- Work closely with Parts Department Manager and Sales Department Manager
- Conduct regular department meetings with staff to evaluate best practices
- Attend regular meetings with other department heads and general manager/owner
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years relevant industry experience (small engine) preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- 2+ years management experience strongly preferred
- 2 years college/trade school preferred
- Microsoft Office: Excel & Word
- Ability to calculate estimates
- Time management skills
- Project Management
GEAR LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for local candidates in the Maryville/Knoxville Tennessee area.
So now that you made it all the way to the end of the job description what are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY NOWand shift your career into GEAR!
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time