GEAR LLC is currently hiring Pipe Welders in the Dayton, TN area. The pipe welder must be a certified TIG welder and must be able to pass a pipe weld test.
Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
NO PER DIEM IS OFFERED
Lay outs, fits, and welds pipe, valves, fittings, and other components to assemble piping systems.
Duties and Requirements
- Select Equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding
- May lay out, position, align, and fit components together
- Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Set up equipment and weld parts by bolting and riveting
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts using different equipment
- Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Look at flat drawings, pictures, and blueprints, and visualize how they would look
- See detail in objects or drawings, and recognize slight differences
- Lift and carry objects of varying weight
- Reach, for, grasp, and manipulate objects
- Perform work from scaffolding, ladders, or other structures
- Perform work overhead, beneath structure, and from various other positions
Job Status: Full Time