Sheet metal Mechanic
GEAR LLC is currently hiring a Sheet Metal Mechanic for the Cleveland TN area.
Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casing. Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms, using hammer, operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces. Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
- Covert blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction or assembly of sheet metal products
- Determine project requirements, such as scopes, assembly sequences, or required methods or materials, using blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and references lines on material such as roofing panels, sing calculators, scribes, dividers, square, or rules
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds o assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items
- Develop or lay out patterns, using computerized metalworking equipment
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, or smooth surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tolls or portable power tools.
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems to maximize efficiency of systems
- Install assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, or downspouts in supportive frame works
Please give apply and call 865 724 2184
Job Status: Full Time