GEAR LLCis currently hiring for welders in the Ranger, Ga to work in a production welding facility. This position is a full time position with 40+ hours a week.
Fabricates components by analyzing requirements; welding parts.
* Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
* Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
* Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
* Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
* Documents actions by completing records.
* Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Welding and Fabrication, Supply Management, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Analyzing Information , Dependability, Independence, Customer Service
- Must be able to pass a 3G weldtest
- Must have your own hood and gloves
If you are interested please call 865 724 2184 to speak with a recruiter and to schedule a weld test.
Job Status: Full Time